Beck Diet Solution Workshops
- Beck Diet Solution Workshops for Dieters
- Beck Diet Solution Workshops for Professionals
- Beck Diet Solution Training/Consultation at Your Organization
In this one day workshop, you will learn specific techniques to make lasting changes in your unhelpful thinking and behavior. You will learn what to say to yourself and what to do
- To motivate yourself everyday
- To get yourself to use good eating habits even when you don’t feel like it
- To manage hunger, craving, and emotional eating
- To deal with a sense of discouragement, deprivation, lack of motivation, and feeling overburdened
- To get right back on track when you stray from your eating plan
- To predict and develop plans for common diet traps, including stress, holidays, travel, food pushers, and family problems
And more. We will help you address your particular dieting challenges.
Chances are, no one ever taught you how to stick to a diet, no matter what the circumstances. This workshop does just that. Register today!
In this two-day, experiential workshop, you will learn how to use a cognitive behavioral approach for weight loss and maintenance with your clients. In this workshop, which is based on The Beck Diet Solution and The Diet Trap Solution, participants will learn evidence-based strategies aimed at facilitating change in their clients’ thinking and behavior so they can make permanent changes in their eating. This workshop includes the same topics as the workshop for dieters above, plus additional topics and the opportunity to practice skills. [Includes 12 CE/CME credits]. Click here for more information and to register.
If your organization could benefit from training in the use of a cognitive behavioral therapy program for weight loss and weight maintenance, Dr. Judith Beck and the Beck Institute’s Diet Program Coordinator, Deborah Beck Busis, LCSW, will develop a workshop to address your unique needs and interests.
Who could benefit:
- Professional associations
- Dietician organizations
- Integrative health groups
- National/international conferences
- Primary care groups
- Obesity programs
- Bariatric surgery programs
Arranging a customized Beck Diet Solution workshop or consultation
Our knowledgeable staff will consult with you to assess your organization’s needs and will work in consultation with Dr. Judith Beck and Deborah Beck Busis to develop the specific learning objectives, curriculum, class schedule and support materials.
If you are interested in arranging a customized Beck Diet Solution training for your organization, please contact Bonnie Nicolari at email@example.com or call 610-664-3020.